At the Barclaycard Arena, the health and safety of our guests, athletes, artists and staff are our top priority. We monitor the daily situation regarding the corona virus very carefully and are in contact with the responsible authorities. The Barclaycard Arena continues to look forward to your next visit and has taken preventive measures in accordance with the recommendation of the responsible authorities.
All of our AEG sites around the world have a high standard of cleaning and sanitation to help prevent disease.
Barclaycard Arena has implemented the following preventive measures:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the doorknobs several times a day.
- All employees are equipped with disinfectant. In addition, several Sterillium stations have been set up.
- Security staff who carry out follow-up checks or body checks on spectators are equipped with gloves.
- Hygiene and instructions for effective hand disinfection and cleaning are not only available in all staff toilets, but also in the visitors' toilets and in the lifts. These have also been passed on to our respective service providers.
- Close contact with all relevant sources of information ensures that all new findings are exchanged and measures are adapted accordingly.
- All catering areas are additionally cleaned after each event with an extra disinfectant cleaner.
- Additional cleaning personnel are provided to check and refill soap dispensers and paper towels in the toilets.
We will continue to adapt and improve these measures in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities. Our employees and service providers will be continuously informed about disease prevention measures.
We recommend the following preventive measures to our visitors:
- Regular thorough hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep your hands away from your face if possible. Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Use a handkerchief to cough or sneeze or hold the crook of your arm in front of your mouth and nose.
- Risk groups (people with pre-existing or underlying diseases, as well as elderly people) should generally avoid large gatherings of people.
- Pay attention to your fellow human beings and act prudently.
Further information can be found at www.infektionsschutz.de and www.rki.de.
Hotline Hamburg: 040 / 428 284 000 and 040 / 116117
Postcode Finder Health Office
Medical assistance in the arena In the Barclaycard Arena, the Falck Group provides emergency medical care at every event. The first-aid room is located on the ground floor between entrances E4 and E5 or lift B. In the event of a medical emergency, please contact a member of the security or guest service team for assistance.